TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend this without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them. We reserve the right to refuse service to any person who contacts This Modern Revelry with no obligation to provide a reason.
USE OF THE SITE
- Distribute any content as their own including but not limited to text, logos, images, design, branding or social media content for commercial use
- Copy any of the logos, images or text (belonging to This Modern Revelry or other third parties
- Use the website in any way that would have a detrimental influence on the reputation of This Modern Revelry or any other third parties listed on the website
- Use any of the content of this website for commercial or personal gain
- Use this website for unlawful purposes
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THIS MODERN REVELRY
All content (excluding the images) found on www.thismodernrevelry.com are the intellectual property of the company. All images are the intellectual property of the photographer linked to. You are not, without express permission in writing from This Modern Revelry or, in the case of images, the appropriate party, to duplicate or use for your own purposes the materials found on the site or those sent via email to you.
We reserve the right to amend any content present on this website at any time in the future with no notice. Any changes will be available to be seen on our website and you are responsible for keeping your information up to date.
THIRD PARTY RESOURCES AND LINKS
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
Viruses, hacking and other offenses pertaining to this website will result in the prosecution of any guilty parties. All incidents of such will be pursued in court including replication of any materials and content which are the intellectual property of This Modern Revelry or associated third parties.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, use and store the following information:
- Personal information voluntarily entered into our website forms and newsletter subscriptions for the purposes of communication
- Communication with This Modern Revelry via any channel
- Data from our analysis of user behaviour and activity on our website including your IP address, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and social media sharing
- Product orders which allows us to fulfill orders and communicate with you
- Blog interaction
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
How your information may be used:
- For strategic development of the website
- To personalise and develop user experience enabling us to provide more relevant content
- To communicate with you based on the preferences you submitted to us
- To keep you updated with any changes to the website
- To inform you of any products or service you may find useful or interesting
- To enable third parties to carry out statistical analyses’, technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf including determining behavioural preferences to manage online advertising
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you have agreed to accept cookies, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to your internet use as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with an improved website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give This Modern Revelry access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
This website sets functionality cookies. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies, but you are able to modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Security of your information Your information will not be shared with third party companies or other users unless:
- We are required to by law or regulation
- This Modern Revelry undertakes a merger, sale or change of control of the business
This Modern Revelry takes security measures which protect information of a personal nature from unauthorised access. However, we are unable to give a 100% guarantee that information submitted over the Internet is secure, therefore you acknowledge that information you are happy to share with us could potentially be accessed by an unknown party. This Modern Revelry is not responsible in this situation and no claims can be made relating to this.
CHANGES IN POLICY
CONTACT AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION